- Welded Gabion was filled on site with hard durable stone materials to form mass gravity retaining structures.
- It is used in many situations including the stabilization of earth movement and erosion, river control, reservoirs, canal refurbishment, landscaping and retaining walls.
Welded wire gabion is simple in construction and beautiful structure, low cost, easy to install, is the ideal choice for garden decoration, slope protection greening.
To meet the needs of different customers, DEZE GABION supplying different materials:
- Hot dipped galvanized
- 5% Gal-fan coated (95% Zinc+5% Aluminum)
- 10% Gal-fan coated (90% Zinc+10% Aluminum)
- Stainless steel wire
Check here find out the expected Life of different materials.
Check here find out the fittings uesd for this Welded Gabion: C ring stple, Spring, Support Wire, Geotextile, Banding Wire.
Nine Reasons why your choose Welded Gabion:
- Blends easily and harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
- Low cost alternative to concrete or masonry structures.
- Very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile strength.
- Can withstand any unpredictable movement or settlement without loss of stability.
- Simple and speedy installation, making it cost effective.
- Quality finish and appearance is more aesthetically pleasing.
- More rigid than woven mesh resulting in a more uniform finish when built.
- Quicker and cheaper to install than Woven Mesh gabions because no pre-stretching required.
- Special gabions sizes and mesh such as gabions with 4mm front mesh and 3mm mesh else can be available.
Welded Gabion widely used in landscape modelling, exterior walls：
- Gabion cladding
- Garden Gabion
- Gabion Fence
- Gabion Fublic Chair
- Gabion Enclosing Wall