- Gabion Prix for Woven gabions and Welded gabions
- Woven gabion used for erosion control, bank stabilization, channel linings, and weirs
- Welded gabion used for the stabilization of earth movement and erosion, river control, reservoirs, canal refurbishment, landscaping and retaining walls.
We can supply two types of gabions:
woven gabions and welded gabions. So if you need Gabion prix please confirm the gabion types. If you can’t sure, welcome contact us at any time. Gabions are rectangular wire mesh baskets filled with rock at the project site to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures.
Our woven gabions very easy to assemble, require no specialized labor and nearby rock can be used for fill. DEZE woven gabions are available with different levels of protective coating for durability. With 30% voids gabion structures offer free drainage providing a higher bank stability when used for river bank protection.
DEZE welded Gabions are made from rigid, lightweight, galvanized steel mesh that allows for machine filling, holds the alignment of the face. Welded gabions are faster to erect and do not need tensioning. This allows them to keep their shape, to be free from bulges and depressions and fit easily against the wall.
We can supply Gabion Prix under the following materials:
- Hot-dip galvanized steel
- 5% Galfan (95%zinc + 5%aluminum alloy)
- 10% Galfan (90%zinc + 10%aluminum alloy)
- Galvanized or Galfan + PVC coated steel
- Stainless Steel SS304
Gabion Basket Features:
- Gabion pas made in China with good price
- We are suppling Woven gabions and Welded gabions
- Used for earth movement and erosion, river control, reservoirs, canal refurbishment, landscaping and retaining walls.
- Control and guide of water or flood
- Flood bank or guiding bank
- Preventing of rock breaking
- Water and soil protection
- Bridge protection
- Strengthening structure of soil
- Protection engineering of seaside area